If you’ve already signed up for our FREE TRIAL, and discovered the secret of successful nail technicians, you will have had a chance to see how the e-learning process works. You’ll also know that how we work is completely different from how other nail schools in Southern Africa do, so you’re probably wondering “Where to from here?”
We recommend that you pair our programme with the practical education offered by most reputable product distributors to build a solid foundation for your future nail career. It is important for you to understand that your training is actually split into three separate phases, namely:
Full Nail Tech Training Elements:
All the technical stuff behind the glitter & sparkle – Modules 1 to 11
What your NailArtiste Instructor will teach you based on modules 6 – 10
Perfecting & practicing the skills and techniques you learned in class.
How is NailArtiste different from everyone else?
You learn what they’d teach you if you were to go to Nail School in North America
- Teaches ALL nail tech theory in-depth
- Covers the basics on practicals
- Offers full support on case studies
- Online student portal available 24/7
Your favourite supplier teaches you about a specific product line and how to use it
- Recaps the basic fundamentals we teach
- Detailed practical instruction using a specific product line
- Brand specific Tech support
Only some of what we teach you is included as standard on most brand based nail courses, and some of what they teach, is covered on our course.
Each professional nail care brand has it’s own formulae and signature techniques that they teach on their courses. EVERYTHING you learn in our programme applies to your work as a Professional Nail Technician – no matter what brand you choose to work with.
Because there are so many different product lines available, information about each type of nail enhancement system is covered in our modules 6 through 10, but this only gives you an idea of what you can expect to learn about when you go to classes presented by your instructor.
What are my best options?
As a newbie you will need to complete modules 1 to 5 before you can look into choosing a brand to book your classes with for your practicals. These options will help get you started:
You can choose Individual Modules and work through your course module by module, on a “pay-as-you-go” basis. Buy as many modules as you like at one time, OR work though one, finish it, and then move on to the next one. Online support is available from our amazing TAOND tutors. If you opt for Individual Modules and want to earn your certificate, you will need to buy your exam modules separately before your certificates can be issued.
Enroll in one of our mini course bundles. You could start with UV Gel Nail Enhancements, for example, and master your skills before you continue with Acrylic Nail Enhancements. Add on other individual modules to upgrade when you’re ready. Bonus content includes 2 month’s free subscription to Face to Face with Doug Schoon.
Get in touch with a NailArtiste Instructor when you’re ready to learn your product application. Exam fees are included and once you’ve completed everything, you’ll receive your certificate. Online support is also available from our amazing TAOND tutors.
Enrol in our Full Programme, and save money compared with the other course options available! Includes all the modules for you to work through. Bonus content includes 2 month’s free subscription to Face to Face with Doug Schoon.
Get in touch with a NailArtiste Instructor when you’re ready to learn practical application. Exam fees are included and once you’ve completed everything, you’ll receive your certificate. Online support is also available from our amazing TAOND tutors.
Get the best value by enrolling in the Full Programme
Full Nail Technology ProgrammeProduct on sale
You get all 11 modules PLUS:
- 2 Months FREE subscription to Face to Face with Doug Schoon
- Full access to the NailArtiste Students Area
- Hands-on mentoring from NailArtiste Instructors
- Exclusive discounts & offers from our affiliated distributors
- 1 FREE tutoring session
- FREE email support
- 12 months to complete your programme
- Exam & certification fees included
Other important info:
- Our kit options are designed to include products you need for the modules you are working through. You’ll only need to start buying products as from Module 6 onwards.
- NailArtiste Instructors charge for classes you attend with them – some may include materials needed for classes, while others will need you to buy a kit when you book on a class with them.
- All kits are bought separately from this programme. Shopping lists are provided in the Students Area as a guideline. Each distributor has different kits available, which means that prices vary.
- To earn your certificate, you will still need to sit for – and pass – both live and written exams; a NailArtiste Instructor will be happy to help you with this.
As you can see, you have a number of options available to you that will suit YOUR needs depending on what your schedule and budget will allow.
Will I need to do more training later?
Once you have completed your basic training, you will need to stay up to date with new trends, techniques and technologies. You will need to attend regular refresher or advanced skills training at least once to twice a year after completing your course.