- Designed for the beginner who wants to learn how to perform nail enhancement services with the Liquid & Powder system (Acrylic).
- Suitable as an add-on for UV Gel technicians who have not yet completed Acrylic System Training.
- Includes course content for modules 1 to 5 + 9 & 11.
- Mandatory required practicals must be submitted to your NailArtiste online profile for all practical modules.
- Module 1 – Today’s Nail Professional – Professional Ethics and Conduct and Exciting Career Opportunities
- Module 2 – Basic Human and Comprehensive Nail Anatomy
- Module 3 – Nail Disease and Disorders
- Module 4 – Client Assessments and Consultations
- Module 5 – Salon and Chemical Safety – Proper Decontamination Protocols
- Module 9 – How to create stunning Acrylic Enhancements including re-balancing and Sculpting
- Module 11 – Advanced Client Care – A completely new and innovative interactive experience no one else offers!
We recommend that you attend a live practical class with your nearest NailArtiste Instructor for each of the following modules:
In addition to theory modules (1 to 5 +11) the following mandatory practicals are required:
- Module 9 – 10 new sets with tips, 10 sculpted sets and 5 rebalances
- Live practical exams are required in order to obtain your certificates.
- You must have completed all modules and required practicals in full prior to booking your practical exam with your NailArtiste Instructor.
- Additional practical exam fees may be applicable for each practical module included in this programme bundle.
- Brand certificates for product lines used are issued in addition to your TAOND / NailArtiste Certification.