Ideal for the Nail Tech with Basic Training who has attended basic nail technician training where the course duration is less than 5 days OR Nail Enthusiasts and self-taught techs who want to expand their knowledge and improve techniques.
Enhance your skill set and improve your earning power!
- Designed for the nail tech with basic brand education who wants to either upgrade existing certification, or become formally qualified as a nail technician.
- 100% distance learning, but you must book your final practical exam with a NailArtiste Instructor.
- Includes course content of the Full Programme (modules 1 – 11).
- In lieu of prior training attended or skills acquired, online support is included.
- Mandatory required practicals must be submitted to your NailArtiste online profile for all practical modules.
- Module 1 – Today’s Nail Professional – Professional Ethics and Conduct and Exciting Career Opportunities
- Module 2 – Basic Human and Comprehensive Nail Anatomy
- Module 3 – Nail Disease and Disorders
- Module 4 – Client Assessments and Consultations
- Module 5 – Salon and Chemical Safety – Proper Decontamination Protocols
- Module 6 – How to Perform Beautiful Manicures and Spa Manicures
- Module 7 – Creating Amazing Pedicures and Spa Pedicures
- Module 8 – Perfecting Fiberglass Enhancements
- Module 9 – How to create stunning Acrylic Enhancements including re-balancing and Sculpting
- Module 10 – The hottest UV Gel Enhancements techniques including re-balancing and Sculpting AND Gel Polish
- Module 11 – Advanced Client Care – A completely new and innovative interactive experience no one else offers!
In addition to theory modules (1 to 5 +11) the following mandatory practicals are required:
- Module 6 – 5 manicures and 5 spa manicures
- Module 7 – 5 pedicures and 5 spa pedicures
- Module 8 – 5 new sets with tips and 5 rebalances
- Module 9 – 10 new sets with tips, 10 sculpted sets and 5 rebalances
- Module 10 – 10 new sets with tips, 10 sculpted sets and 5 rebalances
- Practical and written exams are required in order to obtain your certificates.
- You must have completed all modules and required practicals in full prior to booking your written exam.
- Practical Exams are to be completed with a NailArtiste Instructor after submitting all your practical case studies.