- Designed for the beginner who wants to learn all aspects of Nail Technology, including natural nail care and all artificial nail enhancement systems.
- Best value for money – kit & equipment purchases are only required once you reach your practical modules
- Includes course content for all 11 modules.
- Mandatory required practicals must be submitted to your NailArtiste online profile for all practical modules.
BONUS CONTENT: 2 months FREE subscription to Face to Face with Doug Schoon
See Details below for more info…
- Module 1 – Today’s Nail Professional – Professional Ethics and Conduct and Exciting Career Opportunities
- Module 2 – Basic Human and Comprehensive Nail Anatomy
- Module 3 – Nail Disease and Disorders
- Module 4 – Client Assessments and Consultations
- Module 5 – Salon and Chemical Safety – Proper Decontamination Protocols
- Module 6 – How to Perform Beautiful Manicures and Spa Manicures *
- Module 7 – Creating Amazing Pedicures and Spa Pedicures *
- Module 8 – Perfecting Fiberglass Enhancements *
- Module 9 – How to create stunning Acrylic Enhancements including re-balancing and Sculpting *
- Module 10 – The hottest UV Gel Enhancements techniques including re-balancing and Sculpting AND Gel Polish *
- Module 11 – Advanced Client Care – A completely new and innovative interactive experience no one else offers!
* Indicates that a separate kit purchase is required for this module
We recommend that you attend a live practical class with your nearest NailArtiste Instructor for each of the following modules:
In addition to theory modules (1 to 5 +11) the following mandatory practicals are required:
- Module 6 – 5 manicures and 5 spa manicures
- Module 7 – 5 pedicures and 5 spa pedicures
- Module 8 – 5 new sets with tips and 5 rebalances
- Module 9 – 10 new sets with tips, 10 sculpted sets and 5 rebalances
- Module 10 – 10 new sets with tips, 10 sculpted sets and 5 rebalances
- Live practical exams are required in order to obtain your certificates.
- You must have completed all modules and required practicals in full prior to booking your practical exams with your NailArtiste Instructor.
- Practical Exams are to be completed with a NailArtiste Instructor after attending product education classes offered by one of our Affiliated Distributors